- Ars Technica: technology news, tech policy analysis, breakdowns of the latest scientific advancements, gadget reviews, software, hardware, and nearly everything else found in between layers of silicon.
- CNET: what's new in tech, culture and science, why it matters, how it works and what you need. The latest news on, among other things, the Internet, Security, and the Tech Industry.
- DARKReading: Where enterprise security staffers and decision-makers come to learn about new cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and technology trends. Featuring 14 communities, each of which drills deeper into the enterprise security challenge: Analytics, Attacks & Breaches, Application Security, Careers and People, Cloud Security, Endpoint, IoT, Mobile, Operations, Perimeter, Physical Security, Risk, Threat Intelligence, and Vulnerabilities and Threats.
- GigaOm: A technology research and analysis company and leading global voice on enterprise technologies. Their focus is on humanizing technology and providing deep insight on disruptive companies, people and trends, to help readers better understand major technology disruptions and the new business opportunities they are creating.
- N.Y. Times Bits: Insight and analysis on Silicon Valley and the technology industry.
- InformationWeek: Independent insight and advice to help today's IT leaders navigate the fast-changing technology landscape and identify the best strategies and tools to drive their organizations forward.
- WIRED: A monthly American magazine, published in print and online editions, that focuses on how emerging technologies affect culture, the economy, and politics.
For assistance, please contact the research librarians at the Kresge Law Library by email: AskUs@nd.edu.