This guide was created in support of the LAW 73372 — Federalism Seminar (Prof. A.J. Bellia) taught at Notre Dame Law School.
Relevant items may be found in the tabs above:
- Cited Primary Sources (from course casebook's Table of Authorities)
- Cited Secondary Sources (from course casebook's Table of Authorities)
- CQ Researcher & CRS Reports
- Historic Case Filings (briefs, etc.)
- Historic Newspapers
- Historic Treatises
- Other Secondary Sources
- Current News & Analysis (including "COVID & Federalism")
For assistance, please contact the research librarians at the Kresge Law Library by email: AskUs@nd.edu.